- 2019-11-21: ELFA meets the EU in Brussels, 21 November 2019
- 2019-03-13: ELFA European Election Paper
- 2018-06-06: ELFA Telecoms Code Agreement
- 2018-03-14: European local operators demand: Telecoms rules should set the right incentives for fibre deployment in Europe
- 2015-02-11: ELFA Promoting Competition and Investment
- 2015-02-11: ELFA Launch
The European Local Fibre Alliance – ELFA – was established in December 2014.
ELFA is a new shared voice in Europe from alternative public and private local fibre operators calling for a more ambitious European digital agenda and the acceleration of fibre networks to power ultrafast broadband to European citizens and businesses.
ELFA finds that competition is a key driver of higher investments in fibre networks in Europe and provides the greatest benefits for European citizens and businesses.
- Our vision is to create sustainable fibre based infrastructures in both urban and rural areas across Europe
- Members are committed to the use of these infrastructures for the economic and social development of communities for the benefit of European citizens and businesses
- Members support open access business models and technology neutral access networks